Join us on November 11th for 'Been There 2,' a vibrant celebration of the Esperanza Community and our shared commitment to offering shelter, opportunity, and support to our unhoused neighbors.
This is not just a music event: it is a chance for our supporters, clients, staff, and world-class musicians to come together in kinship, and an opportunity for you to see first hand the impact your support has on your community!
Sponsorship options still available! Email email@example.com to support this event!
- Will there be on site parking?
Parking will be extremely limited and we strongly encourage using rideshare apps and carpooling with friends. On site parking passes are sold separately from GA/Early Bird passes. Parking is included in VIP passes. THERE WILL BE NO PARKING AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DAY OF SHOW! Please purchase in advance if you need to park onsite – those looking to park without a pass will be turned away.
- Will there be food and beverages available on site?
We will have food vendors for sale and free water on site. GA/Early Bird ticket holders will be allowed to bring a cooler on site with outside food and beverages. VIP ticket holders will have exclusive access to the VIP lounge, complete with complimentary beverages and food.
- Are there any age restrictions for the event?
This event is open to all ages. Children under 12 will be admitted for free.
- Can I bring pets to the event?
Pets are not allowed at the festival, with the exception of service animals.
- Can I get a refund if I can't attend the event?
Tickets are non-refundable. However, you are able to transfer your ticket to someone else. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customer assistance.
- Is there re-entry for this event?
There is no re-entry for the event. Please bring everything you need to be able to stay for the full experience!
- Approved/suggested items:
- small bags (purses, backpacks, etc)
- Coolers with food and beverages
- Folding chairs/blankets for seating (though there will be a no chair directly in front of the stage)
- Prohibited items:
- Illegal drugs
- Tents/canopies/shade structures