The Other Ones Foundation periodically seeks proposals and bids for goods and non-consumer services through a Request for Proposals (RFP) process and Request for Bids (RFB) process. Below is a list of available opportunities.
RFP Date: Apr 11, 2022
Project: TOOF - Esperanza Community Development: Construction of Shower and Toilet Structures
Project Address: 780 S Hwy 183, Austin, TX 78741
Owner: The Other Ones Foundation
RFP Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Bids via email no later than: May 27, 2022
Submit Bids to: email@example.com
Your firm is invited to submit a Proposal for the below open-shop scope of work. The following proposal request will outline the project goals and detail the format you should submit your proposal. One-Line Diagrams, Project Drawings and a Bid Form are attached.
Please read the timeline carefully. In order for your proposal to be considered, your proposal must meet our deadline due date.
If you are interested in bidding, please confirm via reply email. If you cannot provide a price, please let me know by return email.
Proposal due: Wednesday, May 27, 2022, via email
Esperanza Community Development: Design, Build and Install Fifty (50) Shelter Structures
Submit Bids via email no later than: May 15, 2022
Submit Bids to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Other Ones Foundation requests Bids from responsible vendors to meet its upcoming needs. A brief description of the procurement is provided for Bidder’s convenience, with detailed requirements in subsequent sections of this solicitation. If you are interested and able to meet these requirements, TOOF welcomes a Bid from your company.
Brief Description and minimum requirements:
Scope of Work
● Design, Build, Transport and set in place Fifty (50) non-congregate shelters.
The Design must include:
● Façade Roof must be constructed of panels (including the door) with a minimum R rating of TBD, and
smoke and fire spread ratings of TBD.
● The shelter units must meet ADA requirements for door width, wheelchair access and height of switches.
● The shelter units must include an professionally engineered electrical panel with circuits for an air
conditioner, heat pump, and general lighting and power. The connection providing electrical power to the
panel will be provided by others.
● The shelter units must include four (4) convenience receptacles and a ceiling light fixture.
● The shelter units must be designed to withstand wind up-lift and gravity loads, including all required
● The Shelter Units, with a floor plan measuring 8’-0” X 12’-0”, must be fabricated off-site, stored until site
conditions required for are in place, and delivered to the site and set in place.
Construction Documents include the narrative above, the attached Site Plan, Project Schedule, and the Bid Form. Any requests for information or clarification must be submitted via email.
If you are interested in bidding, please confirm via reply email. If you cannot provide a proposal, please let me know by return email.
1. Provide a narrative explaining who your entity is, including experience in completing similar projects.
2. Provide a detailed description of the unit, including dimensions. (Attached renderings or visual depiction
of the structure)
3. Explain types of materials used and skill level needed to construct/install units.
4. What is the estimated life span of the unit and summary of proprietary parts.
5. Explain the timeline of ordering materials, construction, delivery, and installation.
To: Undisclosed bidders
RE: Esperanza Community Development
Receive & Erect Two (2) Aztec Model Q50-19 Quonset Huts
Your firm is invited to submit a Bid for the following open-shop scope of work. If you are interested in bidding, please confirm via reply email. If you cannot provide a price, please let me know
by return email. A written scope of work follows. Structural and Architectural Drawings are attached.
Proposal due: Friday, May 10, 2022, via email (email@example.com)
Walk-through: by appointment at 780 South Highway 183
Scope of Work:
Receive, unload, handle and install all material, equipment, labor, supervision, and coordination required to install, in a good and workmanlike manner, and according to the plans and specifications hereinafter referred, the first two of four Aztec Model Q50-19 Quonset Huts to be located in the first two (2) of four (4) Gathering Areas for owner upon 780 South Highway 183, more particularly described on the following architectural and structural drawings along with renderings:
Aztec Sheet 1 of 5
Aztec Sheet 2 of 5
Aztec Sheet 3 of 5
Aztec Sheet 4 of 5
Aztec Sheet 5 of 5
Erection Guide – Quonset Hut
2022-04-05 Esperanza Gathering Space – STR
The Other Ones Foundation Quonset Hut 220414 - Rendering
Contractor shall plan, supervise, and direct the project, using the Contractor's best skill and attention. The Contractor shall have sole responsibility and authority to deal with any and all subcontractors and suppliers. The Contractor shall be solely responsible for and have control over construction means, methods, techniques, sequences, and procedures and for coordinating all portions of the project under the contract, unless contract documents give other specific instructions concerning these matters. The layout of building corners will be provided to this contractor by others. The foundation work is in place. Elevations from existing benchmarks and any interior layout will be the responsibility of this contractor.
The work must be scheduled between May 15 and May 30, 2022, in accordance with the manufacturer’s delivery schedule.